This event repeats every week on Sunday forever
Who can attend or invite:
Community Members, Plus Members and Guests
Time and Dates:
Every Sunday (7:30PM - 8:00PM) EST
Welcomes / Introductions (Opening)
Committee Leader Reviews
Agenda Reports and Items
Meeting Notes (Ending)
Community Meeting (Hearts) Chatbox
All events take place at the chatbox. Please make sure you understand the rules before participating.
- In order to allow all members to participate, and to get as many of their questions answered as possible, these chats are mediated events with some easy-to-follow rules:
- When you enter the room, you are in Watching mode and will not be able to chat.
- The Host of the Chat Room is called a Moderator; and this person allows you to ask questions to the guests. Note: The Chat events should not be used for technical support questions.
- If you would like to ask a question, choose Ask Question from the Chat pull-down menu. This will place your Member ID in the Waiting mode in the column on the right.
- When it's your turn, the Moderator will ask you to speak, and your Member ID will be bumped up to Asking mode. You will then be able to ask your question of the guest.
- Use points of ellipsis (that is, three periods, ". . .") at the end of your question if you run out of space and would like to ask more. When done with your question, type "ga" so our guest can answer.
- At the Moderator's discretion, you may get one follow-up question. Follow the same format as noted above.
- After the follow-up question, the next person in the queue will be recognized.
- Please wait until your Member ID shows in the Asking category before sending your message.
If you break any of these rules, you may forfeit your place in the queue, and your status may change to Watching mode only.
There are no reviews to display.