This event repeats every week on Wednesday forever
Community (Weekly) Meeting
Who can attend or invite: Community Members, Plus Members and Guests
Meeting Moderator: Plus Member Management
Location: Theater Chat Room Event
Time and Dates: Check Community Calendar
Welcomes / Introductions (Opening)
Committee Leader Reviews
Agenda Reports and Items
Meeting Notes (Ending)
Community Chatroom Events
Come to the Chat Auditorium to talk to some of the leading lights in the world of games. Make sure to read the rules below, and get your questions ready!
All chats take place at 8:30 P.M. East Time, unless noted.
All events take place at the "Community" chatroom. Please make sure you understand the rules before participating.
Community Chatroom Rules
- In order to allow all members to participate, and to get as many of their questions answered as possible, these chats are mediated events with some easy-to-follow rules:
- When you enter the room, please do not talk when entering this chatroom. You will be able to talk but please do not chat.
- The Host of the Chat Room is called a Moderator; and this person allows you to ask questions to the guests. Note: The Chat events should not be used for technical support questions.
- When it's your turn, the Moderator will ask you to speak, and your Member ID will be bumped up to Asking mode. You will then be able to ask your question of the guest.
- Use points of ellipsis (that is, three periods, ". . .") at the end of your question if you run out of space and would like to ask more. When done with your question, type "ga" so our guest can answer.
- At the Moderator's discretion, you may get one follow-up question. Follow the same format as noted above.
- After the follow-up question, the next person in the queue will be recognized.
If you break any of these rules, you may forfeit your place in the queue, and your status may change to banned or kicked until the meeting is over.